Building resilience is important anytime, but especially now in the midst of a pandemic. We are experiencing trauma on a global scale due to the effects of COVID-19. Check out these resources to help mitigate some of the stress we are all feeling.
- Supporting Students Through Coronavirus
- Stress and Resilience: How Toxic Stress Affects Us, and What We Can Do About It
- What Is COVID-19? And How Does It Relate to Child Development?
- Ways to Promote Children’s Resilience to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Resilience in the Age of COVID-19: Parents Helping Children
- Supporting Families Through COVID-19
- InBrief-The-Science-of-Resilience (1)
See more Resilience resources here