The 2022 Short Session of the NC General Assembly ended on July 1 with the Current Operations Appropriations Act of 2022 (HB 103/SL 2022-74) being adopted by the House and Senate and sent to Governor Cooper, who signed it into law on July 11. The legislature returned to Raleigh in January 2023. The legislative calendar is updated regularly.
Week in Review Summary
View our Week in Review Summary of education-related bills filed in the NC General Assembly.
Find Out Who Represents You and What’s on the Calendar
- Connect with Your Legislators…and More!
- Click here to view the calendar.
- Click here to listen to real-time audio of daily meetings
- Overview of Funding and Policy for Public Education
- Quick Overview of the Lawmaking Process
- Education Reports
- NCGA Crossover List (May 2021)
- Money Report